Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Wicked Good Charcoal Pallet Help

yankeefanyankeefan Posts: 35
edited October 2011 in EggHead Forum

Looking to buy 30 bags of WG Weekend Warrior to keep the price at $14.73/bag.  But it would take me yrs to go thru it anyone in the Philly area want to buy 10-15 bags once it comes in?  Let me know.....

Thanks,

Howard

·

Comments

• LitLit Posts: 3,846
    Those are 20 pound bags?
    ·
  • Based upon the e-mail they are 22 lb bags
    ·
  • Hungry JoeHungry Joe Posts: 1,163
    I have some interest if you are in or near South Jersey or not to far from center city. Contact me so I can get some more details. I don't visit here often so I might miss a post.
    ·
  • bcrawfo2bcrawfo2 Posts: 85
    edited October 2011
    I'm in Newark, de. I could use a few. Have another contact that would probably take a bunch
    Did you find a business to get it delivered to? Saves you some more money
    ·
  • I would definitely take a few.  Like 5.  Live in CC.
    ·