Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

SOS!

gabriegger
gabriegger Posts: 682
edited October 2011 in EGGtoberfest
The Gaber and I are in Akron Ohio today until Sunday and are stuck with her family and their broken down propane grill. Any eggers in Akron willing to have us over for properly cooked meal?

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

Comments

• I hear McRib is back..... :))
    The Naked Whiz
  • Yikes! Ain't that 'some kind of pork' pressed into a mold? Mama Mia!

• And I have all this good Canadian beer I smuggled across the 49th parallel. Alas! Once again I'll have to drink it on my own.

• Squeezy
    Squeezy Posts: 1,102

Just like the vast majority of American beer ... crap!

However, I've found some fantastic beers on both sides of the border ... you're dead on when you say it's cheaper Tweev ...

Never eat anything passed through a window unless you're a seagull ... BGE Lg.
  • Squeezy
    Oh and I suppose Budweiser, Coors, Miller, Busch, Pabst and Old Milwaukee are good in your opinion!
  • Squeezy
    edited October 2011

What scale are you talking about so that I can check it out?

... and "generally better" ... I think it's more like the other way around!

At least we put a bit of alcohol in our crap beer  ....

• Jasper
    Jasper Posts: 378
    Just out of curiosity, where do Americans (and I guess it varies by state) buy there craft beers? Are there one-stop-shops for all your micro brewery needs? I haven't seen much selection in American Wal-Marts and supermarkets when I visit so I end up getting big brewery brands. Here in Ontario, we have "The Beer Store" and "LCBO" and both have some pretty great selections from craft breweries and from beers around the world. The LCBO carries 340 different beers from 42 different countries.
  • Squeezy

Everything is better in the good 'ole US of A!  Yes, you have 10 times the population, so I suppose you must have 10 times the beer. Do you have 10 good beers to our one ... I think not! There are always those who promote quantity over quality.

You jumped all over a guy just for bringing back some Canadian beer without even finding out what he brought back ... whazzup with that?

Point is ... you can get great beers and **** beers just about anywhere, and I think the US has more **** beers than any other country ... you know according to scale!