Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New site

Options
Leatherhead
Leatherhead Posts: 6
edited September 2011 in Forum List
For what its worth. I do not like the site at all. I can't find anything in the cookbook. I am trying to find the T-rex method for steaks to send to a friend. I can't find it.

Comments

• Leatherhead
    Options
    Hey thanks. I am just not big on change! The cookbook seems to only be a forum. I liked the old cookbook which was just recipes. I hate to ask questions that I could have found the answer to first. Anyway thanks for the support and the forum is certainly better than nothing.
  • Mark0525
    Mark0525 Posts: 1,235
    Options
    I'm just glad you're behaving Tweev....lol
  • Mark0525
    Mark0525 Posts: 1,235
    Options
    I agree.  It's the new you  :)
  • 4Runner
    4Runner Posts: 2,948
    Options
    using quotes around your phrase matches all words and can help.  Try "t-rex steak method" and numerous results related to t-rex will result.
    Joe - I'm a reformed gasser-holic aka 4Runner Columbia, SC Wonderful BGE Resource Site: http://www.nakedwhiz.com/ceramicfaq.htm and http://www.nibblemethis.com/  and http://playingwithfireandsmoke.blogspot.com/2006/02/recipes.html
    What am I drinking now?   Woodford....neat
  • GrannyX4
    GrannyX4 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    Pizza on an EGG
    Posted on Aug 23, 2011

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.

Oh my......it's not flash! Did I press a wrong button again.
    An easily confused Granny.
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
  • The Naked Whiz
    Options
    Now Tweev, be honest.  There was a post about Gout over there, but the bowel post came from a regular member of this forum.  :-)

Re: the Trex Recipe, I asked that it be removed because it was a total cut and paste of Trex's text from my website.  I promised to replace it with something shorter, but I haven't gotten around to it.  I'll try to get that done next week.
    The Naked Whiz
  • Hillbilly-Hightech
    Options
    Now Now Now Whiz, be honest.  I'm not any more of a "regular" member of this forum as I am the other forum.  My post percentages are roughly the same for both.  In fact, when I do have the time to check & post on a forum (meaning, when I'm not busy doing homework) - I actually check BOTH forums & I'll try to post something to EACH forum (ya know, to keep things "even" that way) - that's just how I roll
    :D
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup... Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee
  • Spoon
    Spoon Posts: 328
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The Naked Whiz said: "the bowel post came from a regular member."

@Whiz if he is so regular why is he posting about his bowels? ;)
    "Pork so tender you can pull it with a spoon." ~Spoon