Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just discovered this part of the forum!

tbk420
tbk420 Posts: 70
edited August 2011 in Weight Loss Forum
Glad I did, though.  I've been thrilled with how my Egg has aided my weight loss.

The ability to quickly sear flank steak, or grill up some boneless, skinless makes it so much easier, and more fun!

I'm down an incredible 96 lbs since 3/1/11, from 306 to 210.

I guess it's all the "Eggcercise". ;-)

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Incredible, indeed!! That is just AWESOME! Good on ya! 

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Way to go TBK420.  As a "Hard Boiled" weight Gainer, It'ss impressive to see someone actually get ahead on losing weight.  I lost 35 lbd in one week but had to be hospitalized for seven days to do this.  It seems my adrenal system stopped working and I went into an adrenal crises.  Luckily my wife is a nurse and found me unresponsive.

Now I'm craving protein.  The XL Egg handles my meat cravings.  I just bought it and love it. If you have any weight loss recipies, let me know.  I was 300 lbs and now I'm 245.  Still have a way to go but I'm working on it.  Hearing your story helps to give me hope.  Thanks

• Just checking in.  I weighed in at 199 today, so still chugging along.  My Egg has really opened up new recipes with seafood, pork, and chicken, which really helps to keep the healthy eating interesting.

Reason number 1,000,000,000 I love my Egg. 
    :D