Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sesame Chicken Kabobs (new marinade recipe)

Options
thebtls
thebtls Posts: 2,300
edited September 2011 in EggHead Forum
Sesame Chicken Kabobs
A colorful presentation and flavorful marinade combine for a satisfying and easy kabob entrée. Serve with Giant Pearl Cous Cous in Chile flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Ingredients
 3 -4 large boneless Chicken Breasts (free range)
 1 Large – Red Bell Pepper (organic)
 1 Large – Yellow Bell Pepper (organic)
 1 Small – Green Bell Pepper (organic )
 1 Large Sweet Onion (organic)
 20 Cherry Tomatoes

Marinade
 ½ Cup – Chicken Broth (low fat)
 1/3-1/2 Cup – Soy Sauce (low sodium)
 3 Medium Green Onions, diced
 Splash of low pulp Orange Juice
 1 Tbls. Minced Garlic
 2-3 Tsp. Minced Fresh Ginger Root
 2 Tsp. Sesame Seeds + 1 for Garnish

Directions
1. Cube Chicken Breasts into 1 ¼- 1 ½” pieces and place in a gallon freezer bag.
2. Cut peppers and onions into 1-2” pieces and place in a freezer bag and refrigerate.
3. Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl, mix well and pour over chicken in a gallon freezer bag. Refrigerate overnight. Note: Reserve approximately a third of a cup of marinade for basting.
4. Remove chicken and discard marinade. Thread all ingredients (alternative chicken, tomatoes, peppers and onions) onto kabobs or fire wires.
5. Heat BGE to T-Rex with grid raised 2” and coat grid with olive oil (prior to placing on the egg). Place kabobs on grill for five minutes, turning once for an additional five minutes, remove from head and let rest for 10 minutes then serve.

Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241

Comments