Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

How many of you believe your handle describes yourself?

2»

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,333
    Mine actually describes who I wish I could be more often!
    Interesting question. Hilarious responses!
    Cheers!
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • I love Mudbugs hockey!!!
    ·
  • &$^%&!, I did it wrong again!  

BOTCH!! LOL!!!  
    Perfect!
    ·
  • ..It's what everything looked like in my early grilling days..
    ·
  • Transplanted from KC.....to DC.
    ·
  • GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,438
    I'm a granny with 4 Grandsons - 3, 6, 8, and soon to be 10.
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
    ·
  • BGElovrBGElovr Posts: 83
    Pretty much.Yep. :-\"
    ·
  • I'm a canuck but I live in NC now. 
    ·
  • my xbox gamertag ... my first car was a 75 spitfire with plates "SPIT 75" nickname in high school became spit. "spit" was already taken on xbox live so it threw in quickspit as a suggestion. Now on XBL they just call me "quick"
    ·
  • NC-CDNNC-CDN Posts: 703
    it's how I drink Tim Horton's coffee. (large double double) it's the only way to make it taste good ;)

generally I prefer good coffee black or just a kiss of cream

also.. The Bear was taken ;-)

That is great.  I'd have never guessed that.  Was back in Ontario a few weeks ago and over the week I must have drank 50 Timmies.  LOL.  I would have to go with "XLDD" as I've moved up to the Xtra Large Double Double as my Timmies drink of choice.  Same taste as the Large obviously.  Oh so good.  Made some this morning here and it was the perfect storm.  Tasted great.  Sometimes it does, sometimes not so much.  I miss Timmies. 

Quick.  I'm on live too.  A CANADIAN.  Hit me up if you like Gears, BF or BO/MW. 
    ·
  • LongrifleLongrifle Posts: 130
    I belive so,  I teach people to shoot at work, and shoot long range 1000+ yards for my other hobby and love Rifles of all types. Have a.32 cal Kentucky longrifle that I shoot tree rats with, thats good eating..... not cooked any the egg yet, :-? Seasons coming up
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    @Longrifle.  Percussion or flintlock?  I've killed several deer with my flintlock.  The "lock time" is something to get used to.  :-)

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • LongrifleLongrifle Posts: 130
    I am a hardhead went flintlock. Lost several "rats" beacause of the locktime, but I have a lot of fun with that smokepole.
    ·
  • I owned a cookware store at one time, and just love all of the egg-coutrements that go with cooking, grilling, smoking. 

I think my handle fits...

·
  • I'm 6'8"
    I love my egg.
    ·
  • edg1edg1 Posts: 86
    edited September 2011
    Well, my name is Ed G, hence edg.  It's also a computer handle that goes back 20+ years.  Since edg was taken, I added a 1 to the end.

edg
    ·
  • i sail a Catalina 34
    XL   Walled Lake, MI

·