Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The North Georgia Eggfest

BENTE
BENTE Posts: 8,337
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
what day is it next year? i missed the one from last year because i was at the world automobile auctioneer and ringman championship in orlando florida. i just got the dates again for the competetion and forgot which day it is

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

Comments

• egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Terry,
    It's May 18th and 19th, 2012. Sure hope you're going to be able to make it next time! It's going to be even bigger and better next year!! :-)
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    i will be there!!!

my competetion is the end of march so i will plan on being there

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Woo Hoo Mr Bente...glad you will be able to make next years GA Mtn fest...it was awesome last year...and hard to imagine but I bet it will be even better in 2012... ;+)