Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

New Handle by Danny through Mike

jbennyjbenny Posts: 147
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
Just in time for college football!  Well worth every penny!imageimage
·

Comments

• chrisnjennchrisnjenn Posts: 534
    edited August 2011
    I got mine about 2 months ago.  He does awesome work and worth every penny I spent on it. 

GO HOGS GO!!!

Will post pics later.  Wouldn't work right now.

·
    Here they are:
    CPW_1390.JPG
    4288 x 2848 - 6M
    CPW_1394.JPG
    4288 x 2848 - 7M
    ·
  • Salty Hogs BBQSalty Hogs BBQ Posts: 171
    edited January 2012
    Awesome handles guys. Thanks for sharing. 
    Love me some maple.  Go Canadians.
    ·
  • NC-CDNNC-CDN Posts: 703
    Awesome handles guys. Thanks for sharing. The Razorback looks really good.
    This.
    ·
  • jbennyjbenny Posts: 147
    Thanks for jacking my thread. First you destroy the SWC now you steal my thunder
    ·
    edited August 2011
    Thanks for jacking my thread. First you destroy the SWC now you steal my thunder
    Hahaha.  The old SWC days.  You know, sometimes I miss the ole Texas league and then I wake up from the nightmare.

Looks like A&M is about to pull an Arkansas on the Big 12 (or better known as the Longhorn Conference).

Truthfully, it will be better for everyone to get under the shadow of the Shorthorns.

Good luck with Tubby.  :)
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    edited August 2011
    handles look great

happy eggin
    tb

Anderson S.C.

Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus R Cobb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·