Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Love the new format

CNL
CNL Posts: 96
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
That is all. I really like how easy it is to navigate. Good cooking this weekend.

Comments

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    I think more an more folks are starting to like this format alot, including me.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• LDD
    LDD Posts: 1,225
    i don't mind the format.. 
    context is important :)
  • DrZaius
    DrZaius Posts: 1,481
    It is pretty nice and it seems to be getting better.
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • Spoon
    Spoon Posts: 328
    I realyl like the format. Outside the technical bugs they are working out, my biggest wish the would be to be able to have direct replies to posts and have them shown with indented post blocks.
    "Pork so tender you can pull it with a spoon." ~Spoon
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    @ Spoon.  That's a double edged sword, IMHO.  It is a good idea on the surface, but I think it also promotes cronyism and cliqués.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    This software will not run properly on my system at all . . . I am VERY limited in what I can do here..
    What's there to love? What technical bugs have been fixed here? Please make a list, I would like to know.

• I like the format here (compared to the old one) so much better even if it stays like it is right now with no changes.  I know they will update the features and make it better over time.  I still wish they would use vBulletin message board software, but regardless, it is better than the old place.
  • Amy S.
    Amy S. Posts: 70
    I really like this format and I check here much more often, now.

I do need to know how to report the spam, though.  
    8-|
  • LDD
    LDD Posts: 1,225
    edited August 2011
    This software will not run properly on my system at all . . . I am VERY limited in what I can do here..
    What's there to love? What technical bugs have been fixed here? Please make a list, I would like to know.

@GaitorBait: what problems are you having? what browser are you using?
    context is important :)
  • Egg Juju
    Egg Juju Posts: 658
    Agreed... Much better and easy to use
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
  • Looks like this new format is working well. Now we can have the ultimate shopping experience ...... From bridal dresses to backpacks. How wonderful.
    Morro Bay, CA
  • Salty Hogs BBQ
    Salty Hogs BBQ Posts: 171
    edited August 2011
    Looks like this new format is working well. Now we can have the ultimate shopping experience ...... From bridal dresses to backpacks. How wonderful.
    They either need to set their security level higher to be a member (like better codes--have to get approved first by a mod before you can post, etc.), or someone/somebodies are trying to sabotage this place on purpose. 

You have 8 posts on this new forum and all of them have been critical of this site.  It would be nice if you would either participate here by sharing your cooks/experiences or just stay where you do share all the time (other site).   Why go to a site you evidently do not like?  Makes no sense and serves no purpose other than to antagonize those who do like it by ALWAYS posting something negative.  We get it.  We really do.  You do not like this site. 
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    edited August 2011
    why would anyone spam this site? just must be a bunch of DUMBASSES!!!

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb