Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Nice "Egging" view...

SMITTYtheSMOKERSMITTYtheSMOKER Posts: 2,541
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum

We delivered a large for a new Egger named Richard a few weeks back, up three flights of stairs then we witnessed one of the best City Views known to man.

Both bridges and the complete SF city scape...nice.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

Comments

• that is one amazing view and I would bet it is even better with a great meal from that egg.
  • EggspertEggspert Posts: 142
    Thats purty!
  • Great cityscape photo! :)

No offense to anyone, this is just my opinion... And I'm glad we all have different opinions!! As far as city views, go, you are right - that is a great one.. But give me a country view any day over anything that us humans have built.

:)

Here are a few shots from my "Eggscape" (My back deck). I fully realize that I am truly blessed in this world - God has provided some really fantastic views!!!

:)

Cheers!
  • SMITTYtheSMOKERSMITTYtheSMOKER Posts: 2,541
    edited August 2011
    tweev quote -I was going to drop by eggs by the bay but you guys were closed on the weekend.  Too bad, it would have been nice to finally meet you guys and meet the dude to inspired a lot of Tri-tip cooking.  Oh well, some other day I guess :)
    Really?  We're only open on weekends.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA