Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Nice "Egging" view...

SMITTYtheSMOKERSMITTYtheSMOKER Posts: 2,178
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum

We delivered a large for a new Egger named Richard a few weeks back, up three flights of stairs then we witnessed one of the best City Views known to man.

Both bridges and the complete SF city scape...nice.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

·

Comments

• that is one amazing view and I would bet it is even better with a great meal from that egg.
    ·
  • EggspertEggspert Posts: 142
    Thats purty!
    ·
  • Great cityscape photo! :)

No offense to anyone, this is just my opinion... And I'm glad we all have different opinions!! As far as city views, go, you are right - that is a great one.. But give me a country view any day over anything that us humans have built.

:)

Here are a few shots from my "Eggscape" (My back deck). I fully realize that I am truly blessed in this world - God has provided some really fantastic views!!!

:)

Cheers!
    1.jpg 58.3K
    11.jpg 57.3K
    12.jpg 62.1K
    13.jpg 44.5K
    111.jpg 93.2K
    122.jpg 170.8K
    123.jpg 102.2K
    133.jpg 92.2K
    1111.jpg 31K
    1222.jpg 32.1K
    ·
  • SMITTYtheSMOKERSMITTYtheSMOKER Posts: 2,178
    edited August 2011
    tweev quote -I was going to drop by eggs by the bay but you guys were closed on the weekend.  Too bad, it would have been nice to finally meet you guys and meet the dude to inspired a lot of Tri-tip cooking.  Oh well, some other day I guess :)
    Really?  We're only open on weekends.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

·