Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Niagara Eggfest III was a success!

Grand Oeuf VertGrand Oeuf Vert Posts: 1,628
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
Great job by Lakeshore Living and Hernder Estates Winery on Niagara Eggfest III. Very nice recovery from the previous year, that's for sure! Very good crowd for a Sunday Fest. Topping out near 350 or so. Dodging severe rain/thunderstorms in the area all day. The rain finally hit just as the event was coming to an end. Canugghead's Mary Poppins impersonation was something to see. Anyways, it was a great time. Hope to see everyone again.
·

Comments

• EggNorthEggNorth Posts: 484
    That's great news, sorry I missed it this year - it was my last day of vacation and lots to do before back to work tomorrow.  Hope to see everyone next year.
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    LBGE (2010)
    ·
  • ourmanourman Posts: 2

We had a great time..

·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,405
    edited August 2011

@ourman, we probably met but I would have introduced myself had I knew you were there... we chatted on another bbq forum.

here are some photos from the fest: www.tinyurl.com/Niagara-Eggfest-III

Vaughan, ON
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,533
    what kind of cooker is that with the piglets, never seen one of those
    ·
  • The cooker is called a Fontanna Forno from Italy.  The fest was a success this and it was a great day.  I thank all those for the kind comments about the results of my cooks and about my products.  I wish I had the time to sit and have a beer or wine with all the cooks, maybe next year I guess.

Marc

·
  • ClamClam Posts: 117
    I'm glad the weather was not a problem.  What a beautiful location and classy operation!
    ·