Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

why does my post disappear in 3 hours

giantwinggiantwing Posts: 189
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
i posted a question 3 hours ago about a whole salmon and now it is gone. I miss the old forum
·

Comments

• Did it just scroll off the bottom of the latest posts view?  I suppose they could make the list longer.
    The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    it's about 6-8 message down - still there
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    i posted a question 3 hours ago about a whole salmon and now it is gone. I miss the old forum
    old forum is still there
    ·
  • giantwinggiantwing Posts: 189
    thats strange because I dont see it.
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    greeneggers.com
    ·
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    GW,

Are you clicking on the "Latest Posts" at the top of the page?

Your "Whole Salmon" post was done in the "Forum Lists" category and if you are in another category it will not be visible. The "Latest Posts" will show all posts in all categories.

Hope that helps, cause it is still there on my screen, one scroll down from the top.

·