Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Who watches Master Chef?

The_Buffalo
The_Buffalo Posts: 455
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
Who watches Master Chef on FOX?
Coming to you from the Mothership!

Comments

• My wife and I are hooked. That and Next Food Network Star.

I really hope they send Christian home, I can't stand that guy.
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Just started watching a few weeks ago...and yes Christian is a TOTAL JERK....
  • I'm with you...can you say EGO...DAMN he is still there!
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
  • Egg Juju
    Egg Juju Posts: 658
    We watch it... I was with y'all... but apparently the arrogant son of gun can cook. Maybe next week...

Neither pie looked that good to me. We like our meringue about 4 inches tall around here.
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
  • TRPIV
    TRPIV Posts: 278
    I watch it. Last night my kids (4 and 7) watched it for the first time. They are hooked. Now they want to have two teams in our house. Red team (Mommy and Daughter), Blue team (Daddy and Son). My son wants to have a spaghetti cook off.

About last nights show - I have to agree about Christian, that cat is too arrogant. Suzy really annoys me. I'm on the fence about Jen. The last fellow - Adrian (?), he's my pick.

That being said, with all of these reality shows, it's so easy to pick a the people that bug you and find your favorites, etc. However, I always wonder how these people behave in the real world? How would I come across on a reality show? (Not that I would ever have the stones to attempt one.) Anyway - I guess I'm saying is that even though most of the contestants grate on me, I respect their ability to put themselves out there like that.

About the pies: Suzy's pie looked like it was her first pie ever. As much as I hate to say it, Christian really could have hit it out of the park if he hadn't botched that meringue. Christian has a lot of talent, too bad his arrogance drowns that out.

If I'm going to predict the final two, I'm going to go with Christian and Jen. Those two have been at each other since day one. My guess is that they will keep that going to the finale. Unfortunately I predict that the person I want to win will be sent home tonight.

Should be a good show.
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    We have been wathing it. I'm pulling for Adrien. Can't stand Christian or Suzy.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• TDog78
    TDog78 Posts: 4
    Love the show! but hate the fact I do.
  • I thought Adrien had the best chance to win but congrats to Jen
  • GeekGod
    GeekGod Posts: 52
    edited August 2011
    Dang I should have thought to not click on this link - I have not seen last nights show yet! [-X 
  • Egg Juju
    Egg Juju Posts: 658
    I thought that given the final two that Adrien would win, but hat's off to Jen. One cant tell how they tasted but I thought all of the plates looked wonderful last night.

Did anyone else think the quail was slightly under?
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
  • rcone
    rcone Posts: 219
    The mushroom ravioli looked amazing. As long as Jen or Adrien won I was happy, suzy and christian are freaks. 
    "Feed me, or feed me to something; I just want to be part of the food chain" Al Bundy

LBGE, SBGE, Carson Rotisserie, Blackstone Griddle  

Milwaukee, Wisconsin