Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

There should be a way to contact the forum admin....

The Naked Whiz
The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
edited August 2011 in Forum Feedback
There should be a way to contact the forum admin/moderator. Not everything one might wish to discuss with them should be done in public.
The Naked Whiz

Comments

• TRPIV
    TRPIV Posts: 278
    edited August 2011
    +1

A 'contact us' link in page footer with a simple 'mailto:' should be easy to implement.

/Me looks for page footer... DOH!?!~

No footer... (well, there is one, but it's just a disclaimer). If you can't edit that then...
    Humm... maybe a link on the right over there ------------->
  • DrZaius
    DrZaius Posts: 1,481
    It is pretty easy to send a message to Eggzilla_jr. I am pretty sure he is an admin of some sort. Maybe you can start there.
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • That's a start, but there needs to be some kind of "contact admin" link, eventually.
    The Naked Whiz
  • It is pretty easy to send a message to Eggzilla_jr. I am pretty sure he is an admin of some sort. Maybe you can start there.
    Why don't the admins/moderators just identify themselves. Transparency in this day is not only expected, it should be mandatory. Oh, I forgot, some businesses never learned to communicate...