Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Just the best Pizza

MinkoffMinkoff Posts: 25
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
The first one is a feta, gorgonzola and sausage
The 2nd is a Margarita...... tomatoes, fresh Mozz and basil
pizza1.jpg 318.8K
pizza2.jpg 307.1K
pizza3.jpg 294.9K
pizza4.jpg 327.8K
pizza5.jpg 381.9K
pizza6.jpg 328.4K
pizza7.jpg 290.8K
pizza8.jpg 409.6K
pizza9.jpg 315.9K
pizza10.jpg 348.2K
·

Comments

• CrazyHarryCrazyHarry Posts: 112
    Wow, nice cook! That pizza looks just about perfect. (And your dinner companion looks pretty good, too.)
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,776
    Those are some great looking pizzas. Great job.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • Egg JujuEgg Juju Posts: 658
    Margarita is the wifes favorite... the first one sounds good to me and they both look delicious.
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
    ·
  • DnormanDnorman Posts: 117
    I am too darn hungry to be looking at pictures of all this good looking food
    ·
  • MinkoffMinkoff Posts: 25
    The crust was light and crispy, I brushed some garlic butter on the outside crust towards the end of cooking
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    i really love the margherita pizza i do one everytime i make pizza's..

yours looks great

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • GeekGodGeekGod Posts: 52
    edited August 2011
    Did you use a pizza stone by chance? Cannot really tell what the pizza is sitting on top of.

Looks great!

·
  • SmkyJSmkyJ Posts: 17
    the gal aint half bad either....
    ·
    Did you use a pizza stone by chance? Cannot really tell what the pizza is sitting on top of.

Looks great!
    Yes, same stone I have been using for 20 years, now instead of the oven I use the BGE.

·
  • GeekGodGeekGod Posts: 52
    If you do not mind me asking, what temp and for how long?
    ·
    If you do not mind me asking, what temp and for how long?
    400-450 about 15 to 20 min or until golden brown bottom, and bubbling on top
    ·