Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Grill Dome GE-2000 Grill Extender

Greenman72Greenman72 Posts: 20
edited August 2011 in Forum List

Anybody know if this is compatible with the large Egg? BGE's grill extender leaves a lot to be desired.
And I know I could go get a spider/woo or something. But I doubt I'll do that since I've already got a platesetter and extender. Guess I'm just stubborn that way.

• SpoonSpoon Posts: 328
    Check out the woo3 extender. I have it, love it and it is the same price and very stable.
    "Pork so tender you can pull it with a spoon." ~Spoon
  • AvocadosAvocados Posts: 465
    Looking at their web site it says the large grill dome has an 18 inch grate so I would think that extender would easily fit on a large BGE (which is 18.5 inch.).
  • You may want to look at a product called the 2 tier adjustable swing rack from go into their webstore to see it or checkout their video section from their main site. I have one it's pretty nice. Fits the large egg just fine and makes it very easy to get to the food on the bottom rack.