Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

(pics) neighborhood rib cookoff

rib ranglerrib rangler Posts: 79
edited August 2011 in Forum List
this was our sixed year . what a blast..the youngest was 10 years old. it is great to say that i won as well..
·

Comments

• EggscaperEggscaper Posts: 213
    looks like ya'll had a great time
    ·
  • Egg JujuEgg Juju Posts: 658
    That looks like a lot of fun. Grats on the win!
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
    ·
  • We do one of these every year as well in our neighborhood. We call it Rib Fest. This will be the first year I'm competing with my BGE. I feel confident. Just curious...how do you do your judging?
    ·
  • ClamClam Posts: 117
    That does look fun! thanks for the pics!
    ·
  • My son wants to have a RibFest at our church this fall. We will be on the BGE as well. p against a guy with a BBQ truck how goes around doing pig roast. Feeling confident.
    ·