Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

(PICS) Which BGE do i use?

millhouse418millhouse418 Posts: 16
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
Should I use the large on the right or the large on the left?

Comments

• It is always good to have choices!!!!
  • DrugCoderDrugCoder Posts: 218
    I love the shelves with drawer on the large on the right. Are those custom? Did you buy them?
  • ^:)^

=D>
    Evans, GA; 1 Lg BGE & Table, 1 Md BGE, I Mini BGE
  • i bought them from my local egg dealer. you might check with your local bge dealer. the company that makes them is Select Outdoor Kitchens.
    www.selectoutdoorkitchens.com
  • Egg JujuEgg Juju Posts: 658
    Well... I am sure most folks have figured out now that I would say use the one in the middle. :-)) Just kidding... use them both!

Sweet setup...

Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
  • Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Why you ask? Loks like both of them are lit. Also they are running about 400 degrees. :-"
  • Hey Rolling Egg, Im glad that you told me that. I guess that I will just cook twice as much! Maybe I will drink twice as much while im at it!!!
  • AvocadosAvocados Posts: 465
    Why only limit yourself to 2 eggs???
  • Amy S.Amy S. Posts: 70
    You guys are good eggs.