Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Something else that is needed....

The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
If you look at the list of discussions, all the ones with new content since your last look are flagged yellow. I want to be able to view the few discussions that interest me and the "mark all forums read". I don't see this anywhere?
The Naked Whiz

Comments

• BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    edited August 2011
    nevermind i found it after i posted it :">

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Bente, I asssume you meant that post to go to another discussion? I'm trying to find a way to mark all forums read after I'm done reading the ones I actually wanted to read.
    The Naked Whiz
    no i couldn't figure out how to get the forum announcment to go away. now i cant figure out how to get it back

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    same here.
  • If you log out, you will see it again, but big PITA to do so.
    The Naked Whiz
  • Oh, and when you log back in it is gone again.
    The Naked Whiz
    well that is nice i think

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• I think having a collapsible/expandable notice area is even nicer.
    The Naked Whiz
    preaching to the choir my friend

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• O little town of Bethlehem..... (poor attempt to act like a choir) :)
    The Naked Whiz