Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Trying It

Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,598
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
I noticed that my profile page was missing a lot of stuff from before. I also noticed that my posts is short by a couple of thousand and I couldn't readily see a way of searching for them or recalling them. I'll now try inserting a Photobucket image.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/leroymcmillin/SpringChickenLighter.jpg

Okay, let's see what it looks like for real.

Spring "Try Anything Once" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

·

Comments

• Image didn't work so I must have done something wrong.

Spring "Oooops" Chicken
    ·
  • I edited the Photobucket image to be Direct and that didn't work either. I'll just wait until someone tells me how to do it.

Spring "Patience Is NOT One My Virtues" Chicken
    ·
  • MCRMCR Posts: 270
    edited August 2011
    Testing

I copy your photo from photobucket and them inserted it using "Attach a file"

Try using the "Attach a file" function. It directly from your computer to the forum server without any extra step.

Hope this help! Good Luck!

Marc
    SpringChickenLighter.jpg
    640 x 480 - 122K
    Marc
    ·
  • He was trying to insert it by using html, which I thought was possible. Attaching files puts them at the bottom of your post.
    The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • Okay that's a way to put a signature line in your post. By attaching a file.
    Billy
    Wilson, NC
    ·
  • Yep, that's one way, :) Nope, I don't think I'm going to be bothered attaching a file to every single post I might make.
    The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • But that would help the revenue at the "server farm". :-"
    Billy
    Wilson, NC
    ·