Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Why not?

Options
Snowman30
Snowman30 Posts: 1
edited August 2011 in Forum Feedback
So this is my first post on this forum. I lurked on the old one for the last few months until I got an egg last week the same time this whole switch thing happened... So I joined here.

I'm a member of a bunch of forums on various topics around the internet. Honestly I hadn't seen one worse than the old forum... until I saw this one.

Why non use something like IP.board, Invision, Proboards or one of the other common, widely used and accepted forums? Those all have forums that work well. Few bugs, tons of support and good user acceptance.

I've been around the internet a time or two. But have never heard of vanilla forums until I saw this one. Quite frankly it seems to be junk.

Maybe there are good reasons for choosing vanilla. But it sure would be good to hear them.

Comments