Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Two things that really bug me.....

egret
egret Posts: 4,170
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
about this "new" forum are, (1) the Facebook feel whereby it's hard to find one of your own posts, i.e., if you don't remember the thread it was in you're up the creek, and (2) we forum users that have been around quite a while have lost our identity, our status. Not that I have an identity or status problem, but, it used to be easy for someone asking a question to look up your profile and, at least, have some vague idea if you might know at least a little bit about the subject based on how long you've been around.
Oh, I guess three things........unless I'm missing something, I want to put my GA Mt. Eggfest info in my signature. Don't see any way to do that!
Oh, now I see one more.......where are the emoticons when you start a new discussion?

Comments

• John, as soon as you type something into the text box on the new discussion, the emoticon doohickey on the right appears in the box.
    The Naked Whiz
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Hi John,

1)You can click under My Profile up on the right and click your name, then click "comments" and it will show you the discussions (threads) you have commented on.

2)There is no a post count just under your name (3,615 for the master of ham, chili, and maple soaked fatties!)

Don't think there is anyway to do a signature.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.