Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Question Regarding Recent Forum Announcement Change...

Options
Egg Juju
Egg Juju Posts: 658
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
Should the most recent announcement be construed as notice that the DNS will be changed to point to this forum once more?
Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com

Comments

• The_Buffalo
    Options
    That is the plan but as you know this can take hours.
    Coming to you from the Mothership!
  • Egg Juju
    Options
    yes... I am aware of what is involved with the replication of DNS records. :)

Hold her Newt... She's headed for the barn! :-))
  • The_Buffalo
    Options
    We've tested and tested this forum, so far everything has run smooth. One of the concerns last time was a forwarding process that browsers interrupted differently.
  • Egg Juju
    Options
    We've tested and tested this forum, so far everything has run smooth. One of the concerns last time was a forwarding process that browsers interrupted differently.
    I wasnt refering to the forum or it's software... I deal with that stuff everyday & I think the response has been excellent.

Just an old hillbillies observation about the ruckus that is about to ensue.
    ;-)
  • The_Buffalo
    Options
    gotcha...if the family gives it a chance, they will end up loving it!
  • ClarkKent
    Options
    Looks like the dns change is being made as we speak. Cannot get here by using www.eggheadforum.com, just times out.

Was there a re-conversion to get all the new posts on the old forum???

-Tom