Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Why does "Who's Online" jump around so much?

The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
User ID's pop in for a few seconds and then pop out for a few seconds.
The Naked Whiz

Comments

• Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Wierd isn't it. Makes me wonder if I really want to be here alone! X_X
  • Also, the who's online feature is also quite frivolous with the screen geography. Someday if this forum is actually going to be used by a large number of people, that list is going to be extremely long and extremely volatile.

I'm going to give a new name to the Who's Online feature. It's called Whack-a-Eggmole.
    The Naked Whiz
  • MCRMCR Posts: 270
    For some reason it seem to be related to the browser

I'm looking with 2 browers at the moment.
    - Internet Explorer is stable and not moving
    - Firefox is jumping up & down every few second....

Marc
    Marc
  • Actually, they seem to have changed it. It's now on the right, less wasteful of space, but yes on Firefox it jumps around, on IE it doesn't.
    The Naked Whiz
  • On Safari, it's all over the place also,
  • SpoonSpoon Posts: 328
    I'm using Safari on my iPad, and it was jumping around a lot. That issue seems to be fixed and it's stable now. Thanks for fixing that!
    "Pork so tender you can pull it with a spoon." ~Spoon
  • It appears to have stopped jumping for me too, now.
    The Naked Whiz