Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Home Made Salmon Burgers and ABTs

GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,271
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I think there must be something wrong with me. I've always grilled, regardless of the weather, just tough through it, but this is ridiculous. Tonight it was 104 degs at 5:30 in the shade. Here's proof. But I love my BGE and I love cooking on it, anything and everything.

P1020838.jpg

To start off, I made up some ABTs to snack on. Yes, that is one of my home grown habaneros.

P1020837.jpg

P1020840.jpg

Not the smartest thing I have ever done. We don't usually have milk in the house, but I am so glad we did tonight. Wow, that burned.

I took the skin off some salmon and gound them up, mixed in some panko, dill, scallions, lemon zest, salt and pepper and some DP Ragin River. Threw them on the grill to cook up

P1020841.jpg

Plated up with some corn on the cob

P1020843.jpg

Was a very tasty and healthy dinner, but I'm going to need to work on the patties a bit. I feel like they were missing something, but we really enjoyed them.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

Comments