Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Third Time's a Charm?

hayhonkerhayhonker Posts: 576
edited August 2011 in Forum List
Just test posting and thinking about the last time the forum software changed. Then started thinking about the original forum. Cheers to those of us who have survived all three and welcome to those who will only know this version.
·

Comments

• hayhonkerhayhonker Posts: 576
    testing "attach" vs using a url for photo. don't mind me...
    pigtrip04.jpg
    800 x 600 - 109K
    ·
  • Well, I'd be happy if they went back to 10 years ago.  It was fast, you could follow threads and figure out the associations between posts.  I think forums lend themselves to chatting and discussion far better than providing a searchable database of information.  If they want a wiki, get a wiki.  That's what I always say.  Want a wiki, get a wiki.
    The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725

TNW...Ten years ago...and the user traffic was??  Looks like things are heading back to normal though...;-)  See you again I hope on the other, other side!  :-0

·