Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Third Time's a Charm?

hayhonkerhayhonker Posts: 576
edited August 2011 in Forum List
Just test posting and thinking about the last time the forum software changed. Then started thinking about the original forum. Cheers to those of us who have survived all three and welcome to those who will only know this version.
·

Comments

• hayhonkerhayhonker Posts: 576
    testing "attach" vs using a url for photo. don't mind me...
    pigtrip04.jpg 109.5K
    ·
  • Well, I'd be happy if they went back to 10 years ago.  It was fast, you could follow threads and figure out the associations between posts.  I think forums lend themselves to chatting and discussion far better than providing a searchable database of information.  If they want a wiki, get a wiki.  That's what I always say.  Want a wiki, get a wiki.
    The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725

TNW...Ten years ago...and the user traffic was??  Looks like things are heading back to normal though...;-)  See you again I hope on the other, other side!  :-0

·