Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Posts With Pics?

TozToz Posts: 11
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
So is there a way to see which posts have pics?  That was my favorite part of the old forum.
·

Comments

• Test post from droid

·
  • jimmyjimmy Posts: 34
    i agree, i like the picture posts the best
    ·
  • tacodawgtacodawg Posts: 335
    So do we post pictures like we did in the old forum? I see some of you are already up to speed on this new site v
    ·
  • TozToz Posts: 11
    Not sure how to post pics
    ·
  • golfguygolfguy Posts: 105
    forgot to remove the backslash in the second IMG tag...dont know if that matters
    ·
  • here it is

www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
    ·
    That's great now if only I could do that.. Just had it figured out on the old site. Damn getting old Don't mind me I will keep trying till I get it right must be close.
    ·
  • posted instructions in my known issues and faqs post
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,865
    Pics are actually not bad.  If you have the picture on your computer, you just use "attach a file" from the bottom. If you want to link to photbucket, you click the "insert image" (4th from the right) and paste your link there. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
    That button fourth from the right does not become active from an iPad. I will try it from work today but no photos at work but maybe the button will respond
    ·
  • LongrifleLongrifle Posts: 130
    I have figured out how to attach a picture from my computer but have zero success attaching from photo bucket. Would someone please post instructions on how to post from photo bucket and pretend the person they are teaching knows nothing about computers. :-D That woude be me. I have cut and pasted all kinds of stuff form photo bucket into that fracking box X( with zero luck. And yes it's me not doing that task in the correct manner. Thanks.
    ·