Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Who's online??

cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,393
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
I REALLY miss that!!!!! Just saying... :-S
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
·

Comments

• Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    I'm here, good to see you made it. :-bd
    ·
  • I'm here too, but for how long!

Ross
    ·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Meeeee tooooo!  I did see a post by BGE Rob that features would be added, hope that is one of many.  Don't get the warm fuzzies anymore. :-S
    ·
  • ResQueResQue Posts: 1,045
    That's exactly what Faith said FluffyB.  No more warm a fuzzy.
    ·
  • SoCalWJSSoCalWJS Posts: 257
    edited August 2011

I'm sorta here - doesn't recognize me on the home page, but if I open a thread in a new window, it magically recognizes me.

??????

Not feeling the new format at this point

Ross - changed your screen name?

·
  • No they changed it for me

Ross
    ·
  • brisket30brisket30 Posts: 122
    New layouts always take getting used to but I saw nothing wrong with the old version. So far the only thing easier with the new format is posting a picture.
    ·
  • Finally made it in CnB.  How are you doing and the family?
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • BillHillBillHill Posts: 109
    Test from cell. Neat.
    :-c
    ·
  • Ricky BRicky B Posts: 28

I've been away for awhile. wow!! What happened?  And how do I stop by topic box frm showing "undefined"?

·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Ross, send them an email and they will get it back to your username.

Above you said "...but for how long!"  was that statement for this evening or longer?

Kent
    ·
  • tacodawgtacodawg Posts: 335
    I made it to the other side. I think
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    edited August 2011
    Did I say I didn't like change?

So far no good.

SOB
    ·
  • PopsiclePopsicle Posts: 516
    edited August 2011
    Molly, we sure will miss you this year in Colorado. Hope to see you in Plano. Popsicle
    Willis Tx.
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    I'm here - but I really don't care for the format. I want to see the threads, who posted, who's where. Sure hope they make changes quickly before folks give up and move on. This really stinks.

Haven't seen any comments from Hoss....hope he hasn't checked out. That would be a shame.
    ·
  • yup didnt know this was coming. different thats for sure  noe to get use to it  
    ·
  • EggNorthEggNorth Posts: 506
    I'm here!

EggNorth (Dave)
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    LBGE (2010)
    ·
  • JimivanmotorhomeJimivanmotorhome Posts: 11
    edited August 2011
    I like it!  And to you old bastards.......get off my lawn!!!!!     :)
    ·
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,839
    I'm here with mixed feelings over mixed drinks.
    ·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,524

Yeah, it took me two days, but I made it here.  I do believe that with all its "new" pains, it's still the best thing going for eggers.

John in Oregon

John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·
  • deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,788
    i always hid both sides of the old forum, so i don't guess i ever saw who was online unless they were posting.
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,393
    Well, I think we're signed on under your username, but this is WokOnMedium's first post on this thingy, and I must say not only am I signed in, but I'm in your living room, and it was a loooooonnnnnnngggggg journey to the bottom of this flippin page to get to the box to type!!!!  Geez!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • I finally made it!
    ·