Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Who knew?

ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,758
edited August 2011 in Off Topic
"Vodka and ice will ruin your
kidneys. Rum and ice will ruin your liver. Whiskey and ice will ruin your heart.
Gin and ice will ruin your brain. Coke and ice will ruin your teeth....
Apparently ice is lethal!!! Warn all your friends: Lay off the ice!!
Packerland, Wisconsin

·

Comments

• Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Ha ha ha! Thanks for the laugh, I needed it.
    Well I just finished Sauza Tequila Gold(just pour it don't measure), a skweeeez of leemon, handful of ICE and 7up to the top of the tumbler. Mighty fine, smooths the wrinkles out.
    ·
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Thanks for the laugh. 
    ·
  • ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,758
    edited August 2011
    Glad I could help
    (until we all figure out this new forum!)
    Packerland, Wisconsin

·
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    LMAO... haha that was great!
    context is important :)
    ·
  • and all this time i thought ice tea was safe...what a waste..back to vodka tonics

Rockwall Texas, just east of Dallas where the humidity and heat meet! Life is too short to get caught in the fast lane behind somebody slow!

XL, LG, Sm, Mini and Weber for drink holder

·