Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I am sure this will work out, but

EgglecticEgglectic Posts: 95
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum

• hehehe.... 'excellent' description!
  • RRPRRP Posts: 16,757

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger! I just got here myself - what a MESS!!!

BTW would someone care to enlighten me on how to start a new post - or should I go elsewhere to find that out too? Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz! 

Dunlap, IL
  • GeekGodGeekGod Posts: 52

On the right above "My profile" there is a green box "Start a new discussion" underneath the search box with Go.

Hope this helps

• RRPRRP Posts: 16,757
    OK - I see it, but the subject box has "undefined" pre-loaded. When I type in my subject the "undefined" goes away, but as soon as I try to enter text then "undefined" pops up again. Also what is with this delay between what I'm typing and when it appears? Another anoying "wonderful feature", I wonder?
    Dunlap, IL
  • They need to do a Damage Control Page Listing KNown issues and work arounds...

IE Uncheck the remember me box.
    Dont try to use IE 7 or 8

WOuld be helpful for those on the other side of the glass door to see...
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,876
    Ron, go ahead and click on the green "Start a New Discussion" box.
    Then the new post window will open up with "undefined!!' as the subject. Put your curser on the last exclamation point and click there, Then the subject box clears and you can continue. Doesn't make a lick of sense, but give it a shot.
    Good luck

John in Oregon
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • pcipci Posts: 249
    It all just sucks this was a bad move on bge part
  • eggoeggo Posts: 451
    I just made a post about green egg charcoal and everything went well. No delay when typing comment.
    Eggo in N. MS
  • Do I have to open a new account? If so how, where did everything go? Everytime I try to do anything it all disappears. I want to read about egging, not complaining. Also is there anyway to tell which post may have a picture?
  • GeekGodGeekGod Posts: 52
    KenC, try using a different browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox.   The site seems OK with Chrome.