Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Test picture and new topic from iPad

Retired RailRoaderRetired RailRoader Posts: 858
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
Test post from iPad
Everyday is Saturday and tomorrow is always Sunday.

• Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

glad to see you, just a test to see if a different browser works ok....

• I was finally able to login and start a new topic using instead of I was unable to load a pic but that was the fault of the iPad not being able to select the img in photobucket.
  • Grandpas Grub, I am still here I just have been doing a lot of lurking instead of posting. Hope all is well by you and the family.
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    For the most part doin OK.  The first of July our daughter and her 2 infants drove down for our 40th anniversary.  Somehow the kids got infected with Rotavirus.  It ended up both boys ended up in the ICU for a couple of days then in the childrens hospital for 8 additional days.  Dang scarry and costly.
  • I had to use on my iPad as well. When I tried logging in at the other URL it just didn't work, no feedback, just back to the main page. 
  • tacodawgtacodawg Posts: 335
    I am using an iPad. I can log and post but it seems to pause when I start to write the post. I can not figure out how to post a picture yet from the iPad. Any of you able to post pictures yet. Thanks