Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I am sure this will work out, but

Options
Egglectic
Egglectic Posts: 95
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum

Comments

• PineyWoodsBrewer
    Options
    hehehe.... 'excellent' description!
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger! I just got here myself - what a MESS!!!

BTW would someone care to enlighten me on how to start a new post - or should I go elsewhere to find that out too? Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz! 

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • GeekGod
    GeekGod Posts: 52
    Options
    @RRP

On the right above "My profile" there is a green box "Start a new discussion" underneath the search box with Go.

Hope this helps

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    OK - I see it, but the subject box has "undefined" pre-loaded. When I type in my subject the "undefined" goes away, but as soon as I try to enter text then "undefined" pops up again. Also what is with this delay between what I'm typing and when it appears? Another anoying "wonderful feature", I wonder?
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • oldfishinglure
    Options
    They need to do a Damage Control Page Listing KNown issues and work arounds...

IE Uncheck the remember me box.
    Dont try to use IE 7 or 8

WOuld be helpful for those on the other side of the glass door to see...
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
  • jaydub58
    jaydub58 Posts: 2,167
    Options
    Ron, go ahead and click on the green "Start a New Discussion" box.
    Then the new post window will open up with "undefined!!' as the subject. Put your curser on the last exclamation point and click there, Then the subject box clears and you can continue. Doesn't make a lick of sense, but give it a shot.
    Good luck

John in Oregon
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • pci
    pci Posts: 249
    Options
    It all just sucks this was a bad move on bge part
  • eggo
    eggo Posts: 492
    Options
    I just made a post about green egg charcoal and everything went well. No delay when typing comment.
    Eggo in N. MS
  • Brokersmoker
    Options
    Do I have to open a new account? If so how, where did everything go? Everytime I try to do anything it all disappears. I want to read about egging, not complaining. Also is there anyway to tell which post may have a picture?
  • GeekGod
    GeekGod Posts: 52
    Options
    KenC, try using a different browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox.   The site seems OK with Chrome.