Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

No spell checker

BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
edited August 2011 in Forum List

Small stuff in the midst of all the other start-up issues, but I cannot believe they did not include one.

Comments

• The spell check at the top of my computer works  thanks goodness.

:-)

• now if there were a grammer check
  • WolfemanWolfeman Posts: 11
    Since this is a thread about spelling, it's grammar.
  • BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    So, can you point me in the right direction to find spell check?  I am looking at the icons above the box for comments and I do not see anything.  I have IESpell installed, but do not like to use it.....
  • BBQMavenBBQMaven Posts: 1,041
    what browser are you using?
    Kent Madison MS
  • I do not see one of those nice faces holding up a finger,  loos like that might come in handy.
  • BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    I am using IE-7.
  • BBQMavenBBQMaven Posts: 1,041
    In Chrome and Firefox your typing is auto spell checked
    Kent Madison MS
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,673
    safari too. which also checks grammar. Says there are two grammatical errors adn one spelling error in this post.

Everybody knows there’s three acceptable condiments for a hot dog; there’s mustard, onions and stagnant cart water! That’s IT!   ... Jon Stewart

Michael 
    Central Connecticut