Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Just a few thoughts.... and Masswineguy?

MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
first and for most MassWineGuy, I am not sure who you are or what I did to you  to deserve that response from you directed to me that way. I have spent most of my day thinking this over and will let it go as I am at a loss.  But I am sorry your day is such that you needed to vent to me that way. My first though was wow my fav kind of guy if he has Wine in his handle.....
I think some work has gone into this place and they will continue to work on it and improve and change it to try to fit what the users want. I do agree a preview test site might have been the better way to go. but the person in charge thought they were ready. Nothing will please everybody and I think we all can agree on that. There are a lot of knee jerk responses and flair up but I hope that it all settles and this becomes to many what it has been to me the last 8-9 years. a great place to make friends first and to see some great cooks second and the learn some too. there are a lot of people that did not make the change last time and they were sorely missed and still talked about. this is just another cycle in the world of egging and it is about to repeat itself here with the new forum. thank you to Brenda and WPB and all the others that worked to make the last forum what it was. as many are seeing it is not an easy job (wink)
But I think everyone needs to sit back and let things settle and work though and then maybe see what we are left with. I am sure their email box is a tad full and they are feeling a bit over whelmed. this is not the first day of kindergarten but a group of adults and this is not brain surgery but a cooking forum.
Julie Mattison, MainEgg,
"The Verona Island, Maine, Big Green Egg Adoption/Rescue
Agency & Home for Wayward Hookers, Inc."

Comments