Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Great Forum Info, Awful Forum Layout

2»

Comments

• Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    hardingb, send an email to

promotions@biggreenegg.com

and ask them to correct your username to Boilermaker Ben, if that is what you want to continue to use.  Bob is making the changes.

GG
    ·

ajcampillo  there you are.  I have been wondering how you and the family are doing. 

Which username are you going to use?

Hope things are well.  Kent
    ·
  • ResQueResQue Posts: 1,045
    hey kent, i sent one yesterday afternon and nothing yet.
    ·
  • ResQueResQue Posts: 1,045
    I am wanting to use ResQue.  Family is great how about you and yours?

·
  • Kent,
    Did that last night. Haven't heard anything yet. Understandable...I'm sure they've gotten a ton of those emails. I'm not complaining (about that, anyway)...just wanted to identify myself.
    ·
    ajcampillo, the new handle is pretty fitting.  We are doing OK, much the same.

hardingb, it took some time to get my username back to what I had been using.  I think I was pretty early with my request.

·