Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

uh what just happened...

• Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    edited August 2011
    look above in the yellow notification section...

• ResQueResQue Posts: 1,045
    This thing is slower than molasses trying to move uphill!

• Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Testing too !!
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Seems pretty fast -- just takes time to get used to it.  Normal to dislike something "new". 
  • Austex_EggerAustex_Egger Posts: 153
    edited August 2011
    First post in the new forum.  Was wondering what folks were talking about as I never really log out.  Logged out of the old and into the new.  Going to take some getting used too, but I was never really fond of the old format,  but I was getting used to that...image

Test Pic...
  • BotchBotch Posts: 4,570
    @ GG/tnek:  It looked pretty nasty last night, but I only woke up once to hear a nice steady rain, and everything looked fine this morning.  Seems the storms are extremely localized right now...
    Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  
    Ogden, Utard.  
  • mentsminmentsmin Posts: 29
    What's the deal with the photo sizes?
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Botch, I was watching the news and some areas up your way got hit extremely hard.  Last week we got hit real hard.  A subdivision a short distance away flooded up to mid door on some cars and a road developed a huge sink hole.  Kind of crazy.