Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cannot login using Internet Explorer 8 or iPad

ClarkKentClarkKent Posts: 17
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
I tried logging in using IE8 and my iPad and neither worked. Had to resort to using Google Chrome to be able to login. Anyone else having this issue?
·

Comments

• I am writing this from my iPad. I had to request a new password, but other than losing my post from earlier today I like the new forum.
    ·
  • I requested a new password as well - still cannot login using IE8 or iPad. Get prompted for userid and password, enter them both correctly and the screen flashes back to main page saying "Howdy, Stranger".
    ·
  • iPad should work fine...IE8 shouldn't have any problems but I will look into it.
    Coming to you from the Mothership!
    ·
  • If it matters, it is IE8 on Windows 7 Pro.
    ·
  • EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,014
    IE 9 is a no go on win7 as well. I had to use firefox.
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    I'm on IE9 and win 7
    ·
    Just tried again with ie9 on win7. Still no go but ok on firefox.
    ·
  • Had the same problem. Unchecked "keep me logged in" and it excepted my user name and password. Hope that may help someone else.
    ·
  • That worked for me with IE8 on Win 7 - unchecking "keep me logged in" that is. Did not work for iPad.
    ·
  • ResQueResQue Posts: 1,045
    Weird. Unchecking the kep me signed in worked for me as well. Didnot work until I did that.
    ·
  • My Android phone is getting directed to OLD website.
    Billy
    Wilson, NC
    ·
    Seem a bit odd that unchecking the keep me logged in box keeps you loggen in. My head is starting to hurt.
    ·
  • baychillabaychilla Posts: 100
    Probably some odd permissions issue.
    ·
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,066

The unchecking solution worked for me on IE9-windows 7, but not on my ipad2, I was able to sign in on my wp7, but it has limited functionality, only shows "Discussions" no choice of forums, etc.  I haven't tried unchecking 'mobile browser' yet...

Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
    ·