Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Testing Posting Multiple Pictures

thailandjohnthailandjohn Posts: 952
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
Click picture for larger view.....if this works, I like better than connecting to Photobucket
·

Comments

• AWESOME ! ! !
    Billy
    Wilson, NC
    ·
  • pretty cool..thanks for the great pics
    Coming to you from the Mothership!
    ·
  • baychillabaychilla Posts: 100
    Unless people like the larger size inline posts.
    ·
  • mentsminmentsmin Posts: 29
    So the photos are uploaded directly to the site? That seems like it would take up a lot of space, but I guess it's no different than facebook.
    ·
  • baychilla, just click on picture to make larger
    ·
    I know I can click to enlarge, Im just being lazy @ work and prefer the old method of looking at the large size to begin with. Just a personal preference, tho if posting from the desktop gets more people to post more images, Im all for that. Id just be worried that at some point someone will realize the amount of space that takes server side and revert to the old system.
    ·
  • Your "bucket-o-chicken" is worthy of some kind of Foody Photo award. Looks like it came out of a magazine..very nice!
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    I'm not sure where this reply will end up.  How did you post the picture/pictures???  Can I do it from my windows picture folder or???

Thanks,
    Bordello
    ·
  • Not sure on a PC

I use a Mac and I first load my picture into my Aperture program and download my image to my desktop and then I click attach file and upload to the Egghead forum from there....hope this helped
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    LOL

Glad it's working for you but I only think I sort of know what you said.  Thanks for trying.

Regards,
    Bordello

·
    Attach File also = attach img.  Or something.  I don't know.  Wish theyd tested and done some HID/UAT on this before now.
    ·
  • BluedotBluedot Posts: 82
    Testing
    ·
  • Testing...image
    ·