Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Spring Chicken is here and looking around

Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,723
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum

Well now, all that patient anticipation has finally paid off.  I'll take a quick tour and then a longer one later on.  Looks pretty so far.

I just hope everyone doesn't get a burr under their saddle before trying it out.

Spring "Burrs Irritate" Chicken

Spring Texas USA

• Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    Spring Chicken:  It won't let me post a new thread (yet, I hope).  Were you able to just arrow into the box to type your message?  I can enter a title, but it won't let me in to the body of the post.   Just curious, thanks!  (Also, is your time stamp off? ) 
    And I guess a quuestion mark and parenth is read as a winky guy....    ?)
  • I just opened a new comment and started typing.

The post time is always Atlanta time like before.

I'm sure there's to be a few adjustments so I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Spring "Head 'em Up and Move 'em Out" Chicken

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,674
    little chef, did you try the green box called start new discussion under the search feature top right
    Fishless...I did. It let me type a title, but not the body. I think I just learned something trying to make this reply. So probably just a learning curve issue. ;-)
  • Well now. Ain't this fancy!
  • LoisLaneLoisLane Posts: 94

Little Chef,  It wouldn't let me type in the message part on my first attempt either.  I had to click on a category to then get to click in the text box.  (Unfortunately, I clicked on the top option- Forum List- so now that post (about back arrow) is only viewed via "latest posts" and not along with the regular Egghead Forum topics- so be careful which on you click on.