Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT Home Alone.

HossHoss Posts: 14,587
edited 1:26PM in EggHead Forum
So I made Bomba Dawgs and a homemade Reeses' Blast. :P

1/4 pound Hebrew Nationals with cheep mustard,chopped ernyins and La Bomba! :evil: Buns and dawgs were steamed stovetop. :blush: :ohmy: :blush: It's hot outside here! :P

100_4312.jpg

Dessert.French Vanillia ice cream and crushed up Reeses PB cups. :evil: :evil: :evil:

100_4313.jpg
·

Comments

• smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,066
    Too funny, home alone as well... Yumeee! :laugh:
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
    ·
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,676
    how was the bomba on the dog?
    ·
  • :laugh: Hoss, you are like me. Home alone = simple cook. But Bishop knows how to eat good while do it solo.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
    ·
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,066
    Simple dogs, simple steaks, it's all good!
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Hoss your sooooo bad. :P
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,768
    Aww....what a let down, Hoss. Surely its not as hot there as it is down here (topped 108 yesterday), and I toughed it out. Wish I would have had some of that ice cream after eating those habanero ABTs, though. Love Reece's n ice cream.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·