Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Will be here this weekend

Dave in FloridaDave in Florida Posts: 749
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This is looking interesting.

Emily.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!

Comments

• Are you in its sights? May bring needed rain and lets hope for not much else.
    BGE'er since 1996
    Large BGE 1996, Small BGE 1996, Mini BGE 1997
  • I am just north of "projected" landfall. News is saying it will be Cat 1 or possibly Cat 2 by landfall. I wonder how the Egg will cook in that kind of wind? If I'm not called in to work, I will be finding out.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    Dave...How long have you been in Florida?

Bubba Tim and I affectionately call that graphic..."The CONE OF DEATH"!!!! :laugh: Hopefully we will get some much needed rain! A bit of wind to knock some palm fronds down...doesn't look like it will be much more than that. Remember "Henny Penny the sky is falling?" That's what the weather jocks do! Don't let 'em scare you...weather news has been slow lately. ;) North of projected landfall...whereabouts?

Which reminds me...I better pick a bunch of avocados this week or they will become dinners for the possum and raccoons. :pinch: