Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

New guy in Colorado

TajTaj Posts: 4
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi. I've been in the room listening for awhile and should introduce myself. You've seen my handle at the beginning of the thread. I will be at the Denver Eggfest this weekend to see the experts at work and take home my new "demo egg." Thanks for all of the great info I've been reading. I made a place out back for the egg and my wife told me that it looked like I was building a nursery for a new baby. Hey, I wanted it level and fire resistant. Yeah, it's next to the garden, partially shaded by a big crabapple, and not insanely far from the kitchen. It's just a LBGE, right? Anyway, I look forward to reading more good advice and to cooking some tasty stuff.

Comments