Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Flippin' Rain!

purcelljpurcellj Posts: 44
edited 6:34AM in EggHead Forum
It hasn't rained in Philly for about a week. As I'm starting the Egg for ABTs and corn, I hear and see lightning/thunder coming my way. Grrrrrrr!

This is meant as a treat for the misses, so I'm gettin' wet. [remember this is a clean forum]

• DanBDanB Posts: 44
    Yeah, I was looking forward to egging this evening too, but it looks like we're in for a few hours of rain at least. It's on top of my office right now, just a bit northwest of Philly.

- dan
  • I would be very excited to see rain and cook in it....if we had any. Enjoy the rain or send some down to these parts. ;)
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Must be nice!
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Send some of that rain to the mid Ohio valley, glad to trade you or cook in it, either way! :woohoo: :) :)
  • I will take any and all of that rain. I haven't seen rain in 30 something days.
  • 43moon43moon Posts: 15
    At this point it is so dry here in Texas that your rain talk could be taken as bragging.
  • Id pay for rain here in oklahoma
  • bcdonbcdon Posts: 17
    Up here in the Pacific Northwest, if I waited for sun, I'd never get to BBQ! I don't let something like 44 inches of rain per year get me down...although I wish I could send some down to Texas.