Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

tritip squash and chicken

fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,747
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
some tritip, squash, chicken, and ,my garden

003-19.jpg

005-14.jpg

007-18.jpg

008-8.jpg

009-12.jpg

:laugh: unhappy people have lawns :laugh:

001-31.jpg
·

Comments

• loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    fish:

Squash in "gravy" & cheese!
    Dayum! Totally new concept (for me at least!). :whistle:

You mean you never get to "enjoy" :ermm: the
    intrinsic joy of pushing a lawn mower around? :laugh:

Lucky B . . . :P
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,747
    last time i worked in the yard was 2 years ago, miserable day, thunder, lightning, downpouring, lost power, dug out the weedwhacker and went at it :laugh: neighbor and his wife watched from the window shaking their heads :laugh: when im sitting on the patio cooking on the egg, looking across the lake i dont see it anyways :)
    ·
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,351
    If you gave us the recipes would you have to shoot to kill? 8 - ),,,
    ·
  • I bet that squash tastes awesome in the midst of all that other tasty "stuff"! It looks really good. Tell us what you put in it if you get a chance. The meat works too! Scott
    ·
  • "Intrinsic joy" is watching my 17 year old push my lawn mower around. Scott
    ·
  • That's KILLER lookin eats, fishlesss!! If you didn't overeat on that gorgeous grub, you are one disciplined man!! :)
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,747
    sliced small zukes and yellow squash, sweet onoin slices, stewd tomatoes chopped,juice and all, then layer in cheese as you see fit, more cheese is always best. cabot supersharp and parm is what i like to use, always have a big block of cabot around, some salt pepper and herbs de province or oregano, simple is best.350 an hour and a half, more cheese on top and bring the temps up til golden and bubbly
    ·
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    That all looks good, I know my bride will want to fix that squash recipe, thanks :cheer: :cheer:
    ·