Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thank you Hearth and Home, Pgh Fest

PattyOPattyO Posts: 882
edited 7:56AM in EggHead Forum
Thank you Megan and Amy and your whole committee. If I wrote all names I know I'd forget one. I've been to a small handful of eggfests but this one, my HOME fest was exceptional. You really accommodated us cooks. Great hospitality and a fun Meet n Greet. I really liked the name and menu placards you had at each station. Raising the bar for everyone else.
Thank you thank you thank you.
And a very special thank you to Kevin Jones who delivered my new egg and table this morning. Just overhearing that I'd have to wait over a week, he said. Hey, we're neighbors, I'll bring it to you tomorrow!!
Outstanding.
·

Comments

• CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,554
    Patty, great seeing you again and thanks for the goodies.
    Gary
    canuckland
    ·
  • PattyOPattyO Posts: 882
    Yes, I did enjoy your company very much, and for the La Bomba stash. I cancelled my hotel and cook slot at Niagara. You know why. I'll miss seeing your bride Mary. Please let me know your fest schedule. I plan to go to DC Metro now that Niagara is off my books.
    ·
  • Thank you for making such delicious food. We look forward to seeing you at he 4th Annual Pittsburgh Eggfest. Happy cooking on all 3 of your eggs and your beautiful new table!
    ·
  • PattyOPattyO Posts: 882
    Aww, shucks. Thank you.
    ·
  • Sorry this "you are welcome!" is so late - we were all a little egg-sausted yesterday. Glad you had a great time and we look forward to next year! Thank YOU for an amazing job cooking. You cooks are the reason these fests can go on.
    ·