Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Chops and Baked Potatoes

EggNorthEggNorth Posts: 506
edited 12:40AM in EggHead Forum
Simple meal today; pork chops with Montreal Steak Rub and baked potatoes (cheese, butter, bacon bits, onions)

PorkChops20110731.jpg

Sliced baked potatoes in two and baked for a few hours (usually push this along with microwave, but in no rush today). When done, scoop out potatoes and mix with ingredients, then put back in shell.

Put chops on with potatoes and finish up.

Thanks for looking.
Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
LBGE (2010)
·

Comments

• Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Looks verry, very good! :cheer: :cheer:
    ·
  • ManfredManfred Posts: 186
    It might look simple but it looks like a whole lot of good eating there.
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,395
    Chops on the Egg are so great. Nice meal Dave.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • Rezen73Rezen73 Posts: 356
    Looks really good!!

The potato skins look so good, eggsellent idea to do 'em on an egg!
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,331
    Very nice. I love twice baked potatoes :)
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,274
    Mmmm.... now that's one great looking spread... Wow...
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,776
    Wow, that all looks great, but those taters.....those look amazing. :)

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • SammiSammi Posts: 244
    Montreal Steak Spice, doesn't seem to get much hype on this forum but it's always near my egg.
    Sudbury, Ontario
    ·
  • The pork chops look delicious and the stuffed potatoes are one of my favorites!! You've given me an idea for my next side.
    ·