Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Home from Pittsburgh

Options
Grand Oeuf Vert
Grand Oeuf Vert Posts: 1,631
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It was nice to see everybody at the Pittsburgh Fest yesterday! We had a great time. But what the hell did I do to myself at the afterparty? Geez my Head really hurt this morning. Great trip home though. Only 4 hours.
Mrs. GOV has ordered Steak tonight. "Yes Dear" Finally going to fire up my new Small.

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Pictures!!! :whistle:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options

Glad to hear you had a good time.

GG
  • Grand Oeuf Vert
    Options
    Molly...Canugghead (as per usual) was in charge of that department. I'm sure we'll see them later tonight.
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    I knew that Tim. Just giving you a hard time. ;) :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Grand Oeuf Vert
    Options
    I knew that too! :laugh:
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,527
    Options
    Hey Tim, need to recuperate first, pics may not be ready till tomorrow. Thanks again for the fun ride!
    Gary
    canuckland
  • boobookitty
    Options
    It was a pleasure to see you again this year! Thank you so very much for making the trip to Pittsburgh. You guys bring great energy with you!
    Amy E. Marshall
  • boobookitty
    Options
    There will also be pictures up tomorrow on the Pittsburgh Eggfest page of Facebook. Of course they will not be anywhere near the quality of your photographs!
    Amy E. Marshall
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,527
    Options
    Good to see you and everyone at H&H again and thanks for another great fest. You're just too humble, I'm looking forward to your FB pictures. Honestly, wish I can shoot more creative pictures instead of the same old stuff but it's hard for an old dog to learn new tricks :blush:
    Gary
    canuckland
  • shesmokes
    Options
    Tim & Rob-
    Thanks again for making the trip! You guys are a blast. Looking forward to next year and hopefully we can make up to NiEggara this year!

Megan