Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tiered Racks shown in 07/25/11 forum post

DekadeDekade Posts: 36
edited 8:26PM in EggHead Forum
Hey Everybody -

Check out the link below for a picture that shows some really nice tiered grilling racks. Can anybody tell me where they came from so that I can buy a set. They look really nice and sturdy. I do not think they are the BGE racks. Thanks for any help ahead of time.

Dekade

http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=1128060&catid=1
·

Comments

• "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
  • transversaltransversal Posts: 719
    Dekade, those are my ribs comfortably perched on grids and the Adjustable Rig from the Ceramic Grill Store. Call Tom at the number posted on the CGS store site....he will explain the products, answer your questions and assist you in making the most economical choice to satisfy your cooking style. Tom is a great guy that loves grilling and a frequent poster on this site. you'll find his site most informative. His products are highest quality......and they increase the capacity and versatility of the BGE tremendously. You won't be disappointed.....promise.
    ·
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    What transversal says! :) :) :)
    ·
  • DekadeDekade Posts: 36
    MANY thanks Capt. Frank

Dekade
    ·
    MANY MANT thanks to you Transversal. Will follow your lead.

Dekade
    ·
    Thanks a bunch Sparky.

Dekade
    ·