Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Survey Results

fasteddiemfasteddiem Posts: 212
edited 2:21PM in EggHead Forum
Well I finished the survey and the results were pretty cool. Is it possible to share a PDF on the forum? If so, could someone walk me through?

Thanks!!
·

Comments

• Bear 007Bear 007 Posts: 343
    I think it has to be converted to a JPEG, if you've got illustrator its real easy, just Google it.
    ·
  • PattyOPattyO Posts: 882
    Hey Eddie,
    Are we still on for October for a planning meeting? Can't wait.
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Should be just like anything else you add to a post....
    http://www.wessb.com/Recipes/EGGtoberfest2010v2.pdf
    ·
  • Bear 007Bear 007 Posts: 343
    Hi WessB, it has to be posted on a web page first, right?
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    It would have to be posted or hosted somewhere online...you can't put anything directly from your hard drive online...furthermore..you wouldn't want to for safety and security...there are free file sharing services available....
    ·