Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

The latest From Fred\'s Franks

SundownSundown Posts: 2,916
edited 3:24PM in EggHead Forum
for those of you that care that is.

Many of you know and have heard about Fred's Franks from stike and the rest of this Yankee crowd. He uses our Egg, Pearl hot dogs and Wicked Good Charcoal (which he buys by the palette).

Kind of a fun place to meet up and have a great lunch and when we find stike again . . .

• RRPRRP Posts: 16,414
    Thank you for posting that! It's probably the closest I'll ever get to being there, except the gaskets on those eggs came from me!
    Dunlap, IL
  • Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    Didn't he sell it to someone a year or two ago?
  • WingRiderWingRider Posts: 326
    Yes, Fred no longer owns Fred's Franks, however the new proprietor is following in Fred's footsteps from what I understand.
  • Enjoyed the video. If I'm ever in the hood, I'm stopping by.
  • This year is the first year of Karl (or is it Carl?) operating Fred's Franks. Karl has expanded to add a second XL. he has added several Sausages and peppers and onions to the menu. He's doing a great job and he had big footsteps to fill.
    he sometimes has specials, too.